- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vanilla in another bowl; mix in the melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat on SUNFLAME SLEEK3B SS. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter on the griddle and cook until bubbles pop in the centre of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia