- 3 cups of water
- 7 heaping tsp passion fruit tea
- 1 1/4 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- orange curls
- Bring to a boil 3 cups of water in a SUNFLAME SAUCE PAN over high heat. Once boiling turn off the heat, add tea and steep for approximately 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, squeeze oranges into a small half gallon-sized pitcher.
- Once the tea has steeped strain through a fine-mesh strainer and add to pitcher along with the juice.
- Fill remaining pitcher with water. Stir well and refrigerate until chilled, about 6 hours.
- Stir again before serving. Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves and orange curls.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia