Ingredients needed for Milk Peda
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Saffron – a pinch
- Almond and pistachio slivers for garnishing (optional but recommended)
How to make Milk Peda
- Mix milk powder, condensed milk and sugar in a pan.
- Heat on low flame.
- Add ghee, cardamom powder and saffron.
- Cook till the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Grease your hands with ghee and make small rounds.
- Press the rounds a little bit.
- Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers.