- 500 gm green mangoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Kala Namak (black rock salt)
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 cups of water
- Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside, and the skin gets discoloured.
- When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- Mix all the ingredients together, and blend it in a SUNFLAME HAND BLENDER and add 2 cups of water.
- Put some ice in the glasses and pour the Panna over it.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia