- 250 Gram Almonds
- 13 Tbsp Desi Ghee
- 10 Tbsp Sugar
- Blanch the almonds in hot water.
- Peel off the almond skin.
- To make a paste of the almonds, put them in a blender and mix till it becomes a course paste.
- In a thick bottom pan heat desi ghee on Sunflame Cooking Range Exotica and add the almond paste.
- Add sugar and keep cooking on slow fire till light golden brown in color.
- The halwa is ready. Serve it hot with pieces of almonds as garnishing.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia