- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 pound American cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 pound medium cheddar, grated
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter on low.
- Add milk. Add cheese slowly, while stirring.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Add salt and cornstarch mix.
- Simmer another 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Finally Baked the fries in SUNFLAME OTG.
- Serve on top of fries, next to fries, next to chips, with crudité, in a bowl with a spoon…