- 6 pieces small sized aubergines
- 6 tsp desiccated coconut
- 4 tsp roasted peanuts (crushed)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp goda masala
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp refined oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp tamarind extract
- 2 tsp jaggery water
- 1/2 tsp coriander leaves
- Prepare the `stuffing' masala by mixing together coconut, peanut powder, red chilli powder, goda masala and salt.
- Slice the aubergines into four leaving them attached only at the stem.
- Insert the `stuffing' masala in it.
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Place the stuffed aubergines in it. Pour water and cover for 10-12 minutes.
- Now add tamarind and jaggery water. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Serve with rotis.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia