- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Kali Mirch Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cheese, grated
- To taste Green Chillies , chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Mix cheese, salt, kali mirch, coriander and green chillies.
- Butter the bread slices.
- Place half each of the cheese mixture over two slices, on the unbuttered side.
- Cover both with the other slices, buttered side on top.
- Grill and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia