- 250 gm chickpeas
- 5 tea bags
- 75 ml oil
- 3 gm cardamom
- 100 gm onions
- 50 gm ginger garlic paste
- 100 gm tomatoes
- 20 gm crushed cumin powder
- 20 gm coriander powder
- 15 gm chilli powder
- 50 gm channa masala
- 5 gm garam masala
- 10 gm coriander leaves
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 10 gm chaat masala
- Soak the chickpeas overnight and boil them with the tea bags.
- Chop the onions and the coriander leaves. Puree the tomatoes.
- Heat oil, add cardamoms, mix in the onions and saute until golden.
- Add ginger and garlic. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in the tomatoes and continuing sauteing.
- Add all the powders and the salt. Cook the mixture for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chickpeas and boil, mashing a few grains with the spoon.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia