- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 1.2kg Sebago potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- Preheat SUNFLAME OTG MONALISA to 180°C. Grease a 6cm deep, 24cm square baking dish.
- Melt butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until bubbly. Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly until well combined. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, until sauce comes to the boil.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Stir to combine.
- Arrange one-third of potatoes, overlapping slightly, over base of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon one-third of the cheese sauce over potatoes. Repeat twice.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden.
- If top begins to brown too much, cover with foil.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia