- 4 Chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- To taste Salt
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Cup Oil
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 500 Ml Soda
- 4 Guntur chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 6-7 Curry leaves
- 5-6 Peppercorns
Marination of the chicken
- In chicken strips add ginger and garlic paste, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder and oil for binding.
- Mix well and put it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Now add one egg, soda, flour and corn flour for the batter.
- Put the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto the chicken strips.
- Now deep fry them. Don't forget to switch on the SUNFLAME FOCUS 60/90 CHIMNEY.
- Add oil in a tadka pan and add Guntur chilly, mustard seeds, curry leaves and sea salt.
- Pour it on the deep fried chicken.
- Serve hot.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia