- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 green chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups water
- Put oil in a large saucepan over Sunflame cooktop on medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies, and saute for 3 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
- Add the coriander seeds, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, and salt and toast for 10 seconds and then add the tomato paste.
- Stir well and then add the chicken thighs, turning them frequently as they cook. Add the tomatoes, potatoes, cilantro, and water and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Cover with a lid and let cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken masala with rice.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia