- 750 g - broiler Chicken
- 12 slices - bread
- 50 g - Butter
- 1.5 cup - mayonnaise (ready made)
- 2 tbsp - Celery (finely chopped)
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Clean and wash the chicken.
- Boil the chicken in 2 cups water with some salt.
- Cook on a low flame till the chicken is tender.
- Cool and shred the chicken.
- Add mayonnaise, pepper, celery and mix well.
- Trim the sides of the bread. Butter the bread slices.
- Take a bread slice, place on it 2 heaped tbsp of the chicken-mayonnaise mixture and evenly spread it.
- Place another buttered side on it and cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices and chicken-mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and some wafers.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia