- Chicken mince 1 cup
- Refined flour (maida) 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions with greens chopped2
- Ginger chopped 1 inch piece
- Green chillies chopped2
- Garlic chopped5-6 cloves
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl, mix well. Add sufficient water and knead into a soft dough. Combine minced chicken, spring onions, ginger, green chillies, garlic, soya sauce together and set aside.
- Divide dough into sixteen small portions. Shape them into balls and roll out thinly. Put a teaspoon of the filling in the middle. Bring all edges together to the centre, making small tight pleats.
- Pinch and twist the pleats to ensure that the momo is closed tightly. Steam in a pressure cooker for about twenty minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato-garlic sauce.