- 2 to 3 bread slices
- ½ to ¾ cup Chicken shredded or minced
- 1 tsp Butter for toasting bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp or 2 cloves garlic minced
- Red chilli powder or paprika a generous pinch
- Any spice powder a generous pinch (all spice or garam masala)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp mustard powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp coarsely crushed pepper
- Salt as needed
- 2 to 4 tbsp chopped onions or cucumber
- Few sprigs of cilantro or parsley chopped finely
Butter the bread slices and toast them on a griddle until golden. Set these aside.
You can either boil the chicken or saute in oil to give a grilled like flavor and taste.
To saute , add some oil on the griddle and saute the garlic until it smells good.
Saute chicken along with salt until done. Sprinkle the spice powders. Toss well. Switch off and cool this.
Add pepper, mustard powder and mayo to a bowl. Mix everything well.
Add in chopped onions and herbs. Mix and add in the chicken.