- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 750g raw king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Ready-made aioli or mayonnaise, to serve
- SAXA Pink Himalayan Salt Flakes, to season
- 1. Place the garlic, chilli, oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a large non-metallic bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Heat a barbecue grill plate to high. Remove prawns from marinade and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers (see note).
- 3. Grill prawn skewers for 2 minutes each side or until prawns are cooked through and golden. Serve skewers with lime wedges and ready-made aioli or mayonnaise, if desired.
Source - http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22789/garlic+and+chilli+prawn+skewers
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia