- 250g butter
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 ½ cups Chelsea White Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C bake. Line an 18 x 28cm sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all ingredients in. Mix in cocoa, remove from heat and stir in Chelsea White Sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well, then add vanilla essence. Sift in flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownie springs back when touched lightly.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia