- 6 White Bread Slices (edges cut off)
- To spread Butter
- Slices of Cooked Chicken
- 2 Pieces Tomato, sliced
- 2 Cheese slices
- 2 Eggs, fried
- 3-4 Cabbage or Lettuce Leaves
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise Sauce
- Toast the bread slices and butter on one side each.
- Brush with mustard and a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce or cabbage leaves over a toast and cover with a slice of cheese and some cooked chicken.
- Cover with another toast and cover with tomato slices. Place a fried egg over the tomato. Cover with another toast, buttered side down and secure together with tooth-picks.
- Cut diagonally into half and serve with tomato sauce and mustard on the side. Make the other sandwich in the same way.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia