• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 2 cups milk
• 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper, if desired
• salt and pepper to taste
• Add all ingredients to list
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour until it forms into a ball. Slowly add the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Stir the white pepper, salt, black pepper, and chopped eggs into the sauce; stir until the eggs are heated.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia