- 200 grams Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 100 ml Fresh cream, chilled
- 3 tablespoons Sugar, powdered
- 1 Strawberry Compote, recipe
- 5 to 6 Marie Biscuit, crumbled, (I used oats biscuits)
- To prepare the Creamy Fruit Trifle Recipe; we will blend the cream and sugar with a SUNFLAME HAND BLENDER SF-645 until thick with soft peaks. Using an electric whisk helps quicken the process.
- Gradually add in the greek yoghurt and whisk until just combined. Keep this aside.
- Make sure you have the strawberry compote ready; you can also substitute this trifle with fresh fruits like kiwi, mangoes and strawberries.
- We will now serve them in individual glasses; add a few spoons of oat crumble to the bottom of the glass; next alternatively add in the whipped yoghurt and the fruits. Finally, top it with the oat crumble
- Refrigerate the Creamy Fruit Trifle for 4 to 5 hours before you are ready to serve.
- Serve the delicious Quick & Easy Creamy Fruit Trifle as a snack or even a light dessert for dinner parties.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia