- Chicken salami- 4 slices Eggs
- 2 Olive oil
- 1tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Low fat cheese
- 2 slices Brown bread
- 4 slices English mustard sauce
- 1tbsp Green chillies
- 2 (chopped) Salt- as per taste
- Thaw the slices of salami in warm water.
- This should take about five minutes.
- You can either toss the salami in the pan with a dash of olive oil or just have it uncooked.
- Warm olive oil in a flat pan; break two eggs into it. Drizzle salt and green chillies.
- Scramble the eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take two slices of brown bread and place a slice of cheese in each.
- Place two slices of salami on top of the cheese.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into two parts and place on top of the salami slices.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Apply a coat of mustard on the two other slices of bread.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia