- Custard powder, Vanilla flavor - 3 tbsp
- Milk, 2% - 2 cups or 500 ml
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Mixed Fruits - 1/2 cup
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Use banana, mango, pomegranate pearls, plums, strawberries, apple, pineapple and cherries.
- Make sure that all the fruits are not over ripe and squishy. They should be firm to the touch.
- Pit and remove the seeds from seeded and stoned fruits.
- Chop the fruits finely and take them in a bowl.
- Drizzle honey all over and toss well. Cling wrap the bowl and refrigerate till it is time to serve.
To Prepare Custard:
- Take 1/4 cup milk in a bowl separately and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk in a Sunflame Sauce Pan. When it begins to boil, add sugar and stir well and let it cook over medium flame.
- To the 1/4 cup milk bowl, add custard powder and mix well till there are no lumps.
- Add this paste to the boiling milk and stir well to mix. Keep cooking over Sunflame Classic Cooktop as the custard thickens.
- Take care not to let the bottom burn and keep stirring continuously for 3-4 mins.
- Remove from Sunflame Cooktop and let the custard become warm.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cling wrap the bowl to prevent a skin from forming on top and refrigerate till use.
- Refrigerate both for at least an hour.
To serve fruit custard:
- Remove the clip wraps and whisk the custard to make sure there are no lumps and it is smooth.
- In individual serving bowls, place small scoops of chilled fruits till it is half full.
- Pour the custard all over the fruits till the bowl is almost full and let it settle.
- Serve with some chilled pomegranate pearls sprinkled and a cherry on top.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia