- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 4 leaves lettuce romaine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 large sliced tomato
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 1/2 cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon spice black pepper
- Step 1 Clean and trim the fat from four boneless and skinless chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a glass dish or a bowl and pour 1 ¼ cup of the marinade ingredients. Cover and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Step 2 Set the grill temperature to medium high heat. When the grill is heating, wash and shred four leaves from a romaine lettuce head. Cut both ends of one large tomato and then cut crosswise into four ½ inch thick slices. Cut one onion crosswise into four ½ inch slices. Put them aside for later.
- Step 3 Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes on each side, although you may have to cook slightly longer until the chicken is done throughout. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken, which should be between 165-170 degree Fahrenheit.
- Step 4 Find some extra space on your grill. Toast 4 slices of white bread until golden. Grill the 4 onion slices for a minute if you want that sauteed taste.
- Step 5 Spread ¼ cup of mayonnaise inside the top and bottom halves of the bread. Make 2 chicken grilled sandwiches. Add a grilled chicken breast, lettuce leaf, tomato slice and an onion to each sandwich and serve with hot soup.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia