- 10 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) salmon fillet, cut into 10 strips
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, and garlic; mix well. Thread each strip of salmon onto a skewer and place in baking dish, coating with sauce mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill fish sticks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork
Makes 10 "fish sticks."
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia