- 1 gallon Juicy Red Hawaiian Punch, ice cold
- 12 oz can frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 59 oz. Orange juice (can use Tropical blend if desired), ice cold
- 2 Liter Sprite, ice cold (can use your fav. lemon lime solo or Ginger-ale)
- 1 cup sugar (can add more or less to suite your taste)
- 25.4 oz. Sparkling grape juice, ice cold
- Stir together all ingredients in a very large bowl with Sunflame Hand Blender SF - 644 DX.
- Pour into pitchers three (1/2 gallon pitchers) and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- For ice cubes, fill several ice trays with punch and freeze.
- When ready to serve, pour punch in punch bowl and add frozen punch cubes.
- Can also add fruits like oranges and limes but I never do.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia