- 8 tea bags of any good-quality black tea
- 1 medium lemon or orange
- 8 cups simmering water
- Rich simple syrup (optional)
- Place the tea bags in a large heatproof glass pitcher. Use a vegetable peeler to strip the peel from the lemon or orange, avoiding as much of the white pith as possible, and add the peel to the pitcher.
- Pour the simmering water into the pitcher and let it steep for at least 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard. Blend the ingredients with Sunflame Hand Blender.
- Refrigerate the tea until cool.
- To serve, fill iced tea glasses with ice and pour the tea over the ice. Sweeten with simple syrup, if desired.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia