- 200 gm potatoes
- 50 ml oil
- 250 gm onions
- 10 gm cumin seeds
- 20 gm ginger
- 30 gm garlic
- 10 gm turmeric
- 20 gm red chilli powder
- 5 gm garam masla
- 20 gm coriander powder
- 10 gm coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and dice them. Chop the onions, garlic, ginger, coriander.
- Heat oil in Sunflame Deep Karahi and saute the cumin seeds until they crackle.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute until golden.
- Stir in the chopped ginger and add the potatoes.
- Sprinkle turmeric, garam masala, coriander powder and chilli powder. Toss.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia