- 5 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Few strands of saffron
- 4 green cardamoms - powdered
- To Garnish:
- Pistachios-blanched & shredded
- Almonds-blanched & shredded
- Put milk in a SUNFLAME SAUCE PAN and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring a few times till it thickens (about 1/3 should be evaporated, at least).
- Add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder.
- Stir till the sugar is dissolved and simmer for about 5 min.
- Serve hot garnished with green cardamoms, pistachios and almonds.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia