- Kuttu flour 1 cup
- Potatoes 3-4 medium
- Green chilli 5-6
- Rock Salt (Sendha namak) 1 ½ tsp
- Water about ¼ cup
- Ghee/oil for deep frying
- Wash, remove the stem and finely chop the green chillies.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the potatoes. Wash chopped potatoes thoroughly and leave them on the sieve/colander for 2-3 minutes to remove the extra water.
- In a bowl take chopped potatoes, rock salt, chopped green chillies, and Kuttu flour, and mix well.
- Now add a little water and mix well again. Potatoes should be coated/covered with the batter.
- This batter should be free-flowing and it should neither be too thin nor too thick.
- Heat ghee/oil in a frying SUNFLAME DEEP KARAHI on medium heat. Pour a spoon full of batter into the oil, pour 7-8 pakoras, and fry on medium heat until they are reddish brown in colour. It takes about 8-10 minutes to fry each round.
- Deep fry all the pakaudas (fritters) in the hot oil.
- Serve hot Kuttu pakoras with plain yoghurt. You can also serve pakaudi with vrat ke chutney.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia