- 2 cups mango pulp-sieved
- 1 cup cream-chilled
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp gelatine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water at room temperature
- 4-6 short, transparent glasses to set the mousse mango slices to garnish
- Cut mango in pieces and beat them in Sunflame Chopper SF - 635.
- Put mango pulp, cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar into the small pan.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 1/2 cup water and let it soak. Heat mango mixture over low heat, stirring all the time, till warm.
- When warm, add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring till it reaches a coating consistency.
- Remove from heat, mix in the lemon juice, pour into the individual glasses and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream and the remaindered sugar till it holds shape. Put the cream in a piping gun or polythene bag and pipe decoratively to cover the mango.
- Garnish with mango slices, chill and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia