1 tablespoon butter
1 cup butter
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate morsels
4 egg yolks
4 large eggs
2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon instant espresso or instant coffee granules
Pinch of salt
Garnish: powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 6 (6-oz.) ramekins or individual soufflé dishes with 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Microwave 1 cup butter and chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, whisking at 1-minute intervals.
- Beat egg yolks and eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 minute. Gradually add chocolate mixture, beating at low speed until well blended.
- Sift together sugar and next 3 ingredients. Gradually whisk sugar mixture into chocolate mixture until well blended. Divide batter among prepared ramekins. Place ramekins in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into cakes registers 165°. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Run a knife around outer edge of each cake to loosen. Carefully invert cakes onto dessert plates. Garnish, if desired.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia