- 3 cup rinsed, soaked basmati rice
- 2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 4 split green chilli
- 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- 4 crushed green cardamom
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed lightly fennel seeds
- water as required
- 1 cup rinsed, chopped button mushroom
- 2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 3 1/2 tablespoon ghee
- 4 clove
- 2 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 1/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- To prepare this delicious recipe, wash and soak the basmati rice for 20 minutes. Then wash the mushroom to remove all the dirt from it.
- Place a SUNFLAME SOLITAIRE PRESSURE COOKER over medium flame and add ghee in it. Once it is heated add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, coarse cardamom and fennel seeds. Fry for 2 minutes. Then add chopped onions and saute until it becomes translucent.
- Now, add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, tomato, mushrooms. Mix them well and saute for about 2 minutes. Then add yoghurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder. Fry them and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add soaked basmati rice along with the 4 cups of water in the mixture. Mix them all together. Close the pressure cooker and cook for 2 whistles.
- Once it is cooked turn off the flame and allow the pressure to be reduced completely. Remove the lid and your Mushroom Biryani is ready to be served. Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia