- 2 grated peeled apple
- 500 mililitre milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon black cardamom
- 2 teaspoon powdered cashews
- 2 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- 10 strand saffron
- Bring the milk to a boil and keep aside.
- Heat a pan over medium flame on SUNFLAME cooktop.
- Dry roast the apples for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add sugar, milk and simmer over low flame.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, add the almonds, cardamom powder and cashewnuts.
- Stir well and remove.
- Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe hold a special place in my memories as during my childhood days.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia