- 4 Boiled and Mashed potatoes
- 1 Small Cup Sabu Dana
- 1/2 tbsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- Rock Salt per taste
- 1 tbsp Lemons Juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
- oil for frying
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Take boiled and Mashed Potatoes and add to it Sabu Dana which was soaked for 3-4 hours.
- Drain off water and wash then add Sabu Dana to potatoes.
- Add all the ingredients except for Oil for frying and mix well.
- Give Lollipop Vada Shape to it and fry in hot oil in SUNFLAME DEEP KARAHI.
- Now insert a stick and Serve with Green Chilli and Coriander Chutney.
- Now it's ready.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia