Paan Gulkand Drink
- 6-7 betel leaves/paan – gives approx ? or ½ cup of puree
- 4 cups chilled almond milk or cow’s milk or 3 cups of milk + 1 cup chilled water
- ½ tbsp basil seeds/sabza soaked in enough water
- 1 tbsp rose syrup or rooh afza (optional)
- 4-5 tbsp gulkand or as required
- 2 to 3 tbsp of chopped dry fruits – almonds, pistachios, cashews, dry figs etc (optional)
- Rinse the betel leaves well in water.
- In a small blender, puree the betel leaves with some water.
- In a bowl or jar, mix the betel leaves puree and almond milk.
- Stir well.
- Strain the soaked sabza seeds and add these.
- Stir in the rose syrup or rooh afza.
- Add the chopped dry fruits.
- Mix well and serve the paan gulkand drink in tall glasses.
- You can also chill the drink and serve later.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia
Source - http://honestcooking.com/paan-gulkand-drink-recipe/