- 500 gm paneer-cut into desired sized pieces
- For the batter:
- 200 gm gram flour water
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp crushed cumin salt
- 1 tsp soda bi-carb oil for deep frying chaat masala
- Make a thick batter with water, flour, red chilli powder, cumin, turmeric, salt and soda bi-carb.
- Then coat each slice with the batter and deep fry.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve with ketchup or chutney.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia