- 1 kg chopped chicken
- 2 tsp crushed pepper
- 1 green chilli
- 2 onions
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Coriander leaves
- Marinate chicken with crushed pepper, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- In a wok, add 2 tsp cooking oil, chopped onion and fry for a while.
- Add sliced green chilli, curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste, Stir for about a minute.
- 5Add marinated chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia