- 300 g Fresh Pineapple
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Black salt Optional
- Ice Cube
- Peel the pineapple and chop it into small pieces.
- Add the pineapple pieces in a Sunflame Juicer Mixer Grinder along with water and sugar.
- Blend to make a smooth juice.
- Strain the juice using a soup strainer.
- Add more water if the juice is too thick.
- Pour the juice in serving glasses.
- Add some ice cubes in the juice.
- Sprinkle black salt on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves and pineapple wedge.
- Serve immediately
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia