- 1-litre Full cream milk
- 1/2 cup Sabudana
- 15-20 strands Kesar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Wash and soak saboodana in 1/2 cup water for 4-5 hours.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan on Sunflame Optra 3B SS
- When the milk comes to a boil, add the soaked saboodana and saffron strands.
- Simmer the heat and let the kheer cook till it gets thick and the saboodana are cooked. ( approx 40-60 minutes )
- Keep stirring in between.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with pistachios and almond slivers.
- Serve hot or chilled.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia