- 150 gm mutton minced (keema)
- 100 gm chicken minced
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp onion paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3/4 tsp powdered pepper
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 1/4 tsp saunth (Dry ginger powder)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cashew paste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cream
- 2 Tbsp Besan
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- In a bowl mix together the mutton mince and the chicken mince. Mix them with your hands.
- To that add ginger-garlic paste, onion paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, powdered pepper, dried mango powder, saunth, oil, cashew paste, cream. Mix nicely.
- Add besan (Chickpea flour) and egg yolk to bind. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste. Mix. Cover and keep in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Skewer the kebabs onto oiled skewers and grill or roast till the outside is nicely browned. Baste frequently with oil while grilling.
- Once the kebabs are cooked, remove to a serving platter and garnish with onion rings, fresh coriander leaves and lemon wedges.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia