- 5 bread slices
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 crushed black cardamom
- 3 cup milk
- 1 handful crushed cashews
- 1 handful crushed pistachios
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 strand saffron
- 2 pinches powdered green cardamom
- 1 handful crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Take a saucepan and heat water along with sugar on Sunflame Crystal Nova Cooktop, once the sugar dissolves add the saffron strands. Let it boil, till the syrup achieves two string consistencies. Once the sugar syrup turns a little thick. Put off the stove and keep aside.
- Take another pan, boil the milk in medium flame until the milk is reduced to about 1/4th of its original quantity. Do not forget to stir continuously, once the milk is reduced, add cardamom powder, sugar syrup and mix well. Continue to heat it by stirring continuously for 5 more minutes.
- Do not forget to stir continuously, once the milk is reduced, add cardamom powder, sugar mix well. Continue to heat it while stirring continuously for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Now take the bread slices and cut them into sides and slice it as two triangles.
- Heat ghee in a pan and shallow fry the bread till they are crisp and golden brown on each side. Once the bread slices are fried, soak each slice in the sugar syrup for about a minute. You can use some healthy alternative as well.
- Arrange it on the serving dish. Pour the rabri over the bread slices and garnish with the chopped nuts. if you are in a jiffy you can also use condensed milk. Serve warm with savouries of your choice.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia