- Semolina / Rava – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1
- Tomato, deseeded, chopped finely – 3/4 cup
- Green chilli – 1
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Roast rava well in medium flame in Sunflame Fry Pan until it flows free. In a kadai, heat oil and temper with the items given under ‘To temper’ table in order.
- Add finely chopped onion and green chilli. Fry until onion turns transparent. Add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder and salt.
- Fry until the tomatoes turn mushy. Add water required water, sugar and check for salt.
- Bring to boil and add roasted rava in sprinkled way.
- Mix well and cook covered in medium flame for 5-7 minutes
- In between stir once to ensure even cooking. Fluff once done.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia