- 5 to 6 large pomegranates
- Remove the part of the pomegranate that looks like a crown.
- Score the pomegranate into sections.
- Break open the pomegranate into sections.
- Fill a large bowl with cool water. Break apart the pomegranate arils underneath the water. It helps prevent pomegranate juice from squirting everywhere. Drain the water from the pomegranate arils when you’re done separating them from the rind.
- Pour the arils into a SUNFLAME JMG OPUS. Blend until all the arils have been crushed but most of the seeds are still intact. This usually takes no more than 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour the juice through a strainer. You’ll notice that the juice passes through the strainer pretty slowly because the pulp is pretty thick. To speed up the process, use a rubber spatula to press the pulp against the strainer. The juice should drip through faster.
- Pour the juice into a glass to serve. 5 to 6 large pomegranates should yield about 4 cups of juice. Leftover juice can be refrigerated in a jar for 5 to 6 days.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia