Vermicelli roasted 1 cup
Milk 4-5 cups
Sugar 1/2 cup
Ghee 1 tablespoon
Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
Saffron (Kesar) a pinch
Cashewnuts chopped 1/4 cup
Raisins ¼ cup
- Heat ghee in a SUNFLAME SAUCEPAN.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk to the saffron and mix well. Set aside.
- Crush vermicelli lightly and add to the pan. Sauté for a minute.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins. Mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining milk, little by little and keep stirring.
- Add sugar, stir to mix and cook on medium heat till the milk is reduced and the vermicelli is soft. Keep stirring.
- Add saffron milk and cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off the heat.
- Garnish with some raisins and serve hot or chilled.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia