- Mutton bone-in pieces 500 gram
- Fried Onion 1 cup
- Raw Onion - 2 (sliced)
- Vegetable Oil ¾ cup
- Salt to taste
- 3 Black Cardamoms
- 4/5 Green cardamoms
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3-4 teaspoon Clove
- 1 large Bay leaf
- Ginger Garlic paste - 3 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon
- Green chilli paste - 4 teaspoon
- Tomatoes - 2 medium (chopped)
- Yoghurt - 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon Kewra water
- Saffron 1 decent pinch soaked into 1/3 cup warm water for 30 minutes
- Ghee - 2tbsp
- First, mix the yoghurt with 1/2 cup of water and beat it well. Add the whole spices, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, kewra water & ghee to the beaten yoghurt and mix it well.
- Marinate the mutton with ginger garlic & green chilli paste, chopped tomatoes and the yoghurt mixture and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-6hrs.
- Remove the marinated mutton before 1 hour of cooking. Now heat oil in a SUNFLAME DEEP KARAHI and fry the raw onion till golden brown. Now add the mutton mixture and cook till the oil separates.
- When the oil will separate from the masala add salt and some water with the saffron soaked water and put everything in a pressure cooker and cook it with 3-4 whistles.
- Turn off the stove and let the pressure release itself. When all the pressure will be released, open the lid of the cooker, check the salt, add some if needed and serve it on a serving bowl and sprinkle fried onion on top of the korma.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia