- 2 Green Raw Mangoes
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Tbsp Black Salt
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp Mint Leaves
- Place the mangoes along with water in a sauce-pan and Boil them. Simmer for 10 minutes until it gets soft from inside.
- Let the mangoes cool and then peel them off with the help of a spoon.
- Grind the pulp with appropriate amount of water to make a thick paste of it.
- Now put the paste in a pan and add brown sugar. Let it cook on the flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Keep stirring it continuously or else it will burn.
- After the sugar has dissolved completely, remove the pan from fire to add cumin powder, black salt and salt to the mixture.
- To make the drink: Add 1-2 tbsp of the mango mixture to a tall glass of chilled water. Mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia