- 250 gms ragi flour
- 150 gms besan flour
- 5 gms ginger
- 5 gms chili
- 2 gms garlic paste
- 5 gms salt
- 20 ml oil
- Take the dry ingredients and knead them together. Add oil and required amount of water
- Let it become a semi-soft dough. Make two equal sizes.
- Take one half of the dough into a Chakli machine.
- Press out roundels of the dough. Put chaklis in a pre-heated SUNFLAME OTG MONALISA. Temperature should be around 360o F for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the other half and repeat the same process. Let it cool, the Chakli whirls are ready to use.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia