- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 4 banana, sliced
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cornstarch, egg, evaporated milk and regular milk.
- Mix together well and stir until thick. Remove from heat; add vanilla and mix well.
- In a large bowl or casserole dish, arrange a layer of cookies.
- Pour pudding mixture over cookies and top with a layer of sliced bananas. Refrigerate until