- 20 readymade canapés or tarts
For The Filling
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill (shepu / suva bhaji)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)to taste
- 10 tsp grated processed cheese
- hot and sweet sauce for topping
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the corn, dill leaves and pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Arrange the canapé or tart cases on a serving plate.
- Fill approx. 1 tbsp of the filling in each canapé or tart
- Finally sprinkle 1 tsp of cheese evenly all over and a little hot and sweet sauce in the centre.
- Serve immediately
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia