For the dough
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Tbsp Ghee(clarified butter)
- To taste Salt
- 1 Cup Water
For the filling
- 2 Cup Mava (condensed milk)
- 2 Cup Sugar
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips
- For frying Oil
- to dip the gujiyas Sugar syrup
- 250 Gram Cream
- 250 Gram Fine chocolate
- 50 Gram Cardamoms
- Add flour, ghee, salt. mix them and make dough, add water slowly to make it a hard dough and leave it for half an hour.
- In an another pan, cook mava(condensed milk) till its brown, add sugar and continue to cook on SUNFLAME CRYSTAL NOVE XL 4B SS. Then add cardamom powder.
- When the mixture cools, add some chocolate chips to it and mix well.
- Now take a small piece of dough and roll it well. Cut it into smaller pieces with the help of some moulder or katori, remove extra dough and fill the mixture in it.
- With some water, seal the edges. Then fold the edges to inside with the help of fork.
- And fry till its golden brown
- Meanwhile, take a bowl full of fine chocolate, add some fresh cream and microwave it for 2 minutes at lowest temperature, keep steering after every 30 seconds.
- When gujiya is cooked, dip it in sugar syrup.
- Place them on a plate and pour some chocolate syrup on it, garnish it with some cardamom and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia